Friday, November 16, 2012

Bitch of the Week: Emma Stone

Lol.
One of the cardinal rules of being a Bitch of the Week is to not be a redhead. There are only three exceptions to this rule: Marcia Cross, Daphne Blake from Scooby-Doo, and Emma Stone. Today, I welcome the latter, a blonde-dyed-ginge, to the Bitch of the Week family.

Emma has come a long way since her debut film role in Superbad, which remains one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen. Who could forget the classic scene of her attempting to be sexy by wetting her crotch at a sorority car wash in The House Bunny? ("I can't expect everyone to have seen The House Bunny," she's said. "Oh God. I am having such waves of internal embarrassment, which now I'm admitting on a tape recorder. This is so one of the things I should keep in my head.") And Easy A is arguably one of the best teen comedies to ever grace this earth. ("I've still never seen it," she once confessed.)

However, fame didn't come overnight for Emma. "I was a stepsister in a local production of Cinderella," she said of her early career. "I had crazy red hair in a cone shape and lots of blue eye shadow. I had braces at the time, so whenever I smiled it was all red lipstick on my teeth, which was really attractive." Since then, between The Help, Crazy, Stupid, Love, and The Amazing Spider-Man, Emma has proven that she is a great actress, and everything that Lindsay Lohan was supposed to be.

We love you too!
Emma has also excelled in her personal life, as she landed Andrew Garfield. They just make the best couple. They're both funny, attractive, and well-dressed. One of my favorite activities is to search them on tumblr. I wish I was kidding, but I'm not. If they work really hard, they could be the next Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively (although, I think E&A have a better chance at survival).

Emma is young, as is her career, so she still has a lot of bitching up to do. But I think she's doing an excellent job and I hope her status as a Bitch of the Week gives her the encouragement to continue doing what she does best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment