Friday, August 2, 2013

Oh Snap! Raven Officially Comes Out as a Lesbian

Pride.
What joyous news! Raven-Symoné has officially come out as a flannel-wearing, Subaru-driving, softball-playing, Indigo Girls-listening lesbian! Holla for that.

But lesbihonest, it's not as if we didn't see this one coming. The ultra-private actress has never discussed her persona life. In 2011, after rumors began swirling that Raven played for the other team, the former Disney star tweeted:
I’m living my PERSONAL life the way I’m happiest. I’m not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I’m dating. and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I’m datings to know. I’m not one for a public display of my life. However that is my right as a HUMAN BEing whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I’m not harming anyone. I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses.
So she pretty much flew out of the closet then. But everybody was too busy calling Zac Efron and the JoBros gay that nobody even realized that the first gay Disney star was staring us right in the face! But her tweet today should clear up any confusion:
And there you have it! Good for you, Raven! Now we know why Raven Baxter couldn't hold onto a man to save her life.

Come and get it, ladies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment