Monday, June 10, 2013

Jam of the Week: "Slow Down" by Selena Gomez


Selena Gomez is officially grown up, as if "Come & Get It" didn't tell us that already. To celebrate the announcement of her upcoming Stars Dance album, Selena released the new single "Slow Down" and it's officially a jam.

The dance anthem doesn't offer anything new, and that's a good thing. I've always loved Selena, but this is the first time she sounds like she belongs on mainstream radio and doesn't come off as a Disney teen queen trying too hard.

Let's check out some of my favorite lyrics from the Cataracs-produced Jam of the Week.
  • "Mr. Tease, say 'I'm ready for inspection'/Sh-sh-show me how you make a first impression"
  • "If you want me, I'm accepting applications"
  • "You know I'm good with mouth-to-mouth recessitation"

0 comments:

Post a Comment