Sunday, June 9, 2013

Amanda Bynes Declares Herself a Beauty Queen in My New Favorite Amanda Bynes Tweet

Stunning.
It was only two months ago that I last blogged about Amanda Bynes, and even though her life has gone to even more shit since then, I stayed away from the topic, partially because she's threatened to sue every blog and tabloid that uses a picture of her that she doesn't pre-approve, but mostly because this is Tommy Time, not the Amanda Asylum.

Since April, Mandy has been tweeting up a storm with increasingly irrational and concerning messages; most involve her calling somebody "ugly," but she occasionally dabbles in themes of racism and homophobia as well; she even told Perez Hilton to kill himself. Oh, she's also been arrested for allegedly throwing a bong out of a window. She has since claimed that it was a vase and is suing the arresting officers for sexual harassment.

Of all these nonseniscal rants, only one was special enough to merit another Tommy Time blog post. The tweet in question is a rant aimed at model Chrissy Teigen, who asked her Twitter followers to support Amanda but not condone her crazy behavior. Amanda's response:
Ur not a pretty model compared to me. I signed to Ford models @ age 13. I don't look up to u beauty wise. I'm far prettier than u! I'm offended that you're saying I have a mental illness when I show no sign of it, but thankfully not one man that wants me wants you and you are an old ugly model compared to me! You look 45! You're not pretty so I'm not intimidated by you! I think you're jealous that you're just an ugly model whos career is uninspiring! I don't respect you! You're no beauty queen! I'm a beauty queen.
Wow. When it comes to tweeting and insulting, nobody does it better than Amanda Bynes. And while it makes me feel a little guilty for taking such delight in these rants, I can't thank Mandy enough for beefing up my daily lexicon. From now on, I will tell everyone, "You're no beauty queen! I'm a beauty queen!"

Until then, let's #PrayForAmanda!

0 comments:

Post a Comment