Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy Birthday to Britney Spears: An Official Tommy Time Holiday

You want a piece of her?
Thirty-one years ago, the legendary Miss Britney Spears hit the scene like a meteor crashing down to Earth. Life would never be the same. Throughout her lifetime, Britney has redefined the music industry humanity. As I write this, tears stream down my face; I cannot even deal with the amazingness.

Oh Britney, how do you do it? How does one simply become the best-selling teenage singer of all time? How does one go about being the best-selling female artist of the 21st century? What method does one employ to sell over 100 million records worldwide? What does one have to do to get a star on the Walk of Fame at the ripe age of 21? I'm not sure how Britney has done it all, but I'm sure glad she did!

To commemorate Britney's 31st birthday, I officially name December 2 Britney Spears Day, the first official Tommy Time holiday. How fun! Congratulations and happy birthday to the Queen of Pop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment