Monday, May 6, 2013

Jam of the Week: "Let the Groove Get In" by Justin Timberlake


It's no secret that I was initially disappointed with Justin Timberlake's lackluster return to the music scene after a six-year hiatus. "Suit & Tie" deterred me from his new material so much that I avoided The 20/20 Experience like the fucking plague.

However, I recently GOT THE ENTIRE ALBUM because I didn't like being left out and the never-ending airplay of "Mirrors" made me think that maybe there was something more to JT's album. And boy is there! In general, The 20/20 Experience is better when played sequentially, and thus stand-out tracks are hard to pick. But the spicy Latin-infused "Let the Groove Get In" is super fun, and if it didn't already score your Cinco de Mayo, let it be the soundtrack to this coming week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment