Sunday, November 17, 2013

Things Tommy Loves and Hates #9

I hope one of the birds shits on her.

Thing I Love #9: Christmas Albums

Whether you believe Christmas music should only be listened to on the actual holiday or you blast that merry music the day after Halloween, there's no denying that feeling of cheer it brings you. While the first Glee Christmas album remains my all-time favorite, this holiday season I've been digging Kelly Clarkson's Wrapped in Red.

Thing I Hate #9: Sofia the First

If you're unfamiliar with who the fuck Sofia the First is, consider yourself lucky. This miserable little brat is Disney's latest effort to completely tarnish their princess franchise. Sofia is a princess-in-training, if you will, and her television series focuses on her learning how to be royalty, with the occasional support of the real Disney princesses like Cinderella and Belle. Not only is Sofia annoying as all shit, but she's also supposed to be the first Latina princess. You look at that pale-ass skin and blue eyes and tell me if that shit's Latina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment