Sunday, July 14, 2013

RIP Cory Monteith


It's always sad when people pass away before their time, and Cory Monteith is no exception. The Glee star, who has struggled with drug addiction since age 13, was found dead in his Vancouver hotel room July 13 at age 31. As a proud gleek since day one, I wanted to express my condolences the only way I know how.

Though Cory originally auditioned for Glee by playing the drums rather than singing, because he didn't think he was any good, his performances as the adorkable Finn Hudson have been some of the show's best. Here are my picks for the top songs Cory performed throughout his four years on the show.

"I'll Stand by You"

"Hello, I Love You"

"Jessie's Girl"

"Losing My Religion"

"She's Not There"

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

"Tongue Tied"

"Don't Dream It's Over"

My prayers are with Cory's loved ones!

0 comments:

Post a Comment